Просмотр полной версии : Крем с SPF?

М
22.08.2005, 11:59
У меня дневной крем Avene с SPF18 на термальной воде. Для лета он супер. А что делать осенью-зимой, когда солнца не будет. Купить другой? А этот долежит до след.лета, не испортится? Или не заморачиваться и домазать?

Кларисса
22.08.2005, 19:30
Смотря сколько его осталось и каков срок храниния. А вообще я бы домазала, т.к. и осенью солнце активно, а фактор не такой уж высокий. Я, к примеру, к поездке в Крым сменила Авене 60 на Урьяж 90.

Кларисса
22.08.2005, 19:32
А мне интересно, зачем необходимо крем с защитой подновлять каждые 2 часа? Предполагаю, что за это время защищающие частицы распадаются и их надо дополнять новыми. Я права? Как вообще он работает? Может быть кто-нибудь найдет время и просветит? :))

М
23.08.2005, 09:43
экваторе? :-) Я утром мажусь как обычным и он весь день "работает".

Кларисса
23.08.2005, 11:42
Ну я тоже максимум 1 раз в день подновляюсь. Но на них на всех написано: подновлять через каждые 2 часа и после купания.

Katiko
23.08.2005, 12:14
написано, а на пляжных кремах, в которых конкретная экспозиция себя солнцу проводится ))) на море например.

это же не в человеческих силах простой крем обновлять каждые два часа в условиях города например

Кларисса
23.08.2005, 12:26
Короче, вопрос состоит в том, почему кремы с высокой степенью защиты требуют подновления? Что с ними происходит через 2 часа после нанесения?

Б.Горячка
23.08.2005, 13:17
почему-то вспомнился термин "радиационное разбухание":)

Kriska
23.08.2005, 13:27
ИМХО,ничего особо не происходит. ну полотенцем стираются, руками, волосами, водой. Имеется ввиду наверное, что если вы только не 2 часа тупо на лежите не шевелясь, то какие-то соприкосновения посторонних предметов с лицом (да и с телом) происходят...Крем стирается местами,в защите "дыры" образуются...Нужно подновить защиту...

Инкогнита (Daisy)
23.08.2005, 13:34
<a href="http://www.livejournal.com/users/pollyartrit/44455.html"><i>Я неоднократно встречала рекомендацию наносить санскрин повторно каждые два часа, однако это предупреждение основано на предположении, что люди часто моют руки, дотрагиваются до носа и потеют, смывая и стирая при этом санскрин, а не на том, что санскрин утрачивает свою эффективность за два часа. Если вы не потеете и не дотрагиваетесь до носа, то санскрин, выбранный на основе величины SPF, обеспечит достаточную защиту. Однако после того, как вы вспотели, помыли руки или потерли нос, санскрин нужно нанести на эти участки повторно...</i></a>

Kriska
23.08.2005, 14:24
Надо же, я угадала :-) (горжусь собой :-)

Кларисса
23.08.2005, 22:59

Masha
24.08.2005, 08:06
В любом климате нелишне защищать лицо дневным кремом с фактором не меньше 15. Ну, если не полярная ночь, конечно :). Так что "не заморачиваться и домазать".

Катя
25.08.2005, 06:57
Dear Paula,
Thank you so much for revolutionizing my skin-care routine! Even though I have much faith in your research and your dedication to consumers, I keep getting hung up on the issue of sunscreens and how to use them. I keep reading that reapplying sunscreen is essential, usually every 2 hours. If a sunscreen with SPF 15 is designed to let me be out in the sun all day, why should I have to reapply? Do sunscreens lose their effectiveness on the skin after 2 hours (for example, if I apply at 8 a.m. but am not exposed to the sun until 4 p.m., will it still provide protection?), or is it depleted after 2 hours in the sun? Reapplying so often makes my skin feel too slick and laden with product, not to mention it disturbs my makeup.

Jesse, via email

Dear Jesse,
If you are spending long periods of time in the sun, especially under extreme sun exposure conditions, there is research showing that frequent application of sunscreen, every two hours as you mentioned, does have validity. According to information on the American Academy of Dermatology's Web site (www.aad.org), "a study followed 105 skiers in Vail, Colorado over a one-week period in January. Each participant was given an unmarked bottle of sunscreen (either SPF 15 or 30) and instructed to maintain a log of the amount of time they spent outdoors as well as the amount of sunscreen applied.... The study concluded sunscreen, when used correctly, was an effective defense from sunburn when in an open aired, highly elevated, sun exposed and sun reflective environment." However, those who applied the sunscreen after 2.5 hours or longer "were five times more likely to sunburn compared to those who applied sunscreen every two hours or more."

What is important to keep in mind about this information is that this study was done on skiers who were exposed to about 40% additional UV intensity than most people due to the reflection of sunlight off the snow. Also, "[UV] intensities at altitudes of 8,000 to 11,000 feet have been shown to be 60% to 80% higher than at sea level."

If you are not experiencing sun exposure under those conditions, you can follow the standard time guideline for an SPF rating, which is the SPF number multiplied by the amount of time you can usually be in the sun without burning (turning pink). For those with lighter skin tones, the formulas look like this-SPF 15 X 15 minutes = 225 minutes (or 3.75 hours) of protection or this-SPF 15 X 10 minutes = 150 minutes (2.5 hours) of protection. Whether or not that means continuous time in direct sun exposure or simply time of wear from the moment you apply sunscreen isn't clear. Having spoken to a number of dermatologists they each seem to have different opinions (even some who just said to "wear an SPF 50 and you'll be fine," which is bad advice because it doesn't address the issue of liberal application, UVA protection, and sun behavior). Even the FDA has varying explanations on its Web site.

Bottom line, it is without question safer to frequently apply a well-formulated sunscreen if you are planning to spend long periods of time exposed to the sun, especially if you aren't able to comply with other sun-smart behavior, such as avoiding deliberate tanning with indoor or outdoor light; seeking shade; wearing protective clothing; limiting exposure during peak hours; and covering up with hats, sunglasses, and UV-protective clothing whenever possible.