Jetem

Вернуться   Jetem > forums.khv.ru > Переходный возраст

Закрытая тема

Опции темы Опции просмотра
Старый 08.12.2005, 19:58
Оля У.

По умолчанию Это не вопрос, просто поделиться...

Я думаю что некоторые помнят нашу ужасную историю со щенком, который погиб. Я тогда писала что даже не знаю что делать - дочка была ужасно привязана к этому щенку... Это случилось 1,5 года назад.

На этой неделе им задали в школе написать сочинение на тему "Случай, который изменил мою жизнь". Дочка написала про случай с гибелью щенка. Так трогательно, я разревелась . Если кто понимает по-английски, то вот я прилагаю сочинение.

Оля
Убрать рекламу
Любит гостей
Любит гостей Рекламная пауза

Старый 08.12.2005, 20:00
Оля У.

По умолчанию Life Changing Essay

She Died

The wait was over. We had finally received the dreaded phone call. She died.

In February (about 3 months earlier), I had one of the best days of my life. I had finally bought an adorable, little puppy. From the first day I laid my eyes on an animal, I simply fell in love. Ever since, I have been an animal-fanatic, so getting my own puppy seemed like just the thing to do. I was ecstatic!
After days of searching on the Internet, I finally found a name that fit: Molly. She was black, with a little bit of white on her chest, her nose, and on her tiny paws. She was the perfect mix of a Poodle and a Shih Tzu, with frizzy fur that I brushed twice a day. Molly would follow me everywhere; she slept in my bed and ate scraps of food off my plate after dinner. She quickly became my sweetheart, in fact, I had practically told the whole entire school about her.

Now there was a little over a week of school left in 7th grade. I was eager for summer, so I could spend more time with my puppy. As many times before, Molly and I went out into the yard to play. It was Sunday, May 22nd, a bright, sunny day, with a soothing, cool breeze. We had probably been running around outside for two or three hours before I decided to head back indoors. The heat wore me out, and I was desperate for a refreshing drink. As I approached the sliding, glass door, I glanced over and called for Molly. She was deep in the woods near our house, therefore I couldn't see her, but I clearly heard her rustling in the leaves. After one loud shout, she darted toward me. This was routine, so I ignorantly turned to proceed inside.
Старый 08.12.2005, 20:01
Оля У.

По умолчанию Продолжение

However, after several seconds - and no Molly - I was puzzled. As I looked over, I saw her take a sudden stop. She was still in the woods, so I still couldn't see her, but nevertheless, I knew where she was. I continued calling for her; getting louder each time. After about five tries, I became tense. This was not like Molly: she would always run back to me.
I warily walked over the area of her unexpected halt. In a fleeting moment, I saw her!
I screamed, yelled, shouted, and bawled until I nearly collapsed. Molly was motionless. Her head was covered in blood as she lay in a horrific position. Saving her left eye was clearly impossible. She didn't even utter a cry in pain. Molly was stabbed into a gruesome shish-ka-bob by a merciless piece of rusted fence. As she lay there in a sorry heap, I sprinted to get my parents.
Once inside, I desperately tried to explain what happened: Molly had run straight into an untrimmed piece of fence carelessly tossed in the woods. One nail-like end pierced straight through Molly's eye and out the back of her small head. She seemed lifeless.
It only took a few seconds before everyone had understood what happened. Of course, they were blown away by the terrifying news, so they all started frantically racing around. I made wild attempts to reach a veterinarian but none were open on a Sunday. After finally finding one available, my mom and I loaded up into the minivan. Somehow, my dad managed to pry Molly off of the fence and hurriedly placed her into the car with us.
I sobbed the whole way as we speeded to the veterinarian hospital. When we got there, Molly was quickly filled with shots, antibiotics, and painkillers. My mom and I waited in the empty hospital for what seemed like an hour until we realized there was nothing more we could do. The vet told us that thankfully she was not dead, but Molly was in a coma and had serious brain damage. Even if she recovered, she would never be normal again. Now her fate was out of our hands: all we could do was wait.
On the way home, everything seemed to drift by. All of the stoplights, cars, and tall, lit-up buildings were just a blur to me. The tragedy was such a shock that I was speechless the rest of the day.
Старый 08.12.2005, 20:01
Оля У.

По умолчанию Дальше

Falling asleep that night was terrifying. I hadn't slept without Molly since the day that I got her. I would kick everything within reach. I flung my blankets all over my room until I created a complete mess. Although I had felt tired, I couldn't possibly fall asleep. I tried lying down in every position, but I was never comfortable. Meanwhile, besides all of the tossing and turning, I was also crying my heart out. I could taste my tears as they rolled down my face and onto the pillow. I felt lower than dirt. But finally, at around 2:00 in the morning I cried myself right to sleep.
I sadly went to school the next day, but I kept my loss a secret from most people. My classes dragged by, but I couldn't focus. All of the assignments would slip out of my head right after the teacher explained them. The one thing stuck in my mind was Molly.
I lingered home after school that day, just like any other. However, when I got there, I received a horrible message. Molly's suffering had ended: she died.
I cried enough tears to fill the oceans. I couldn't control myself. I would bawl for hours as I paced back and forth and knocked things over. However, no matter what I did, nothing could give me back my baby.

By nightfall, I had slightly settled down. I took a rest in a reclining chair as I gazed into the yard where Molly and I once happily ran and played. But after only a few minutes, I went to crash in bed. I had come to the conclusion that nobody could have predicted the situation; it was just a freak-accident. Then, after a few more minutes of crying, I drifted to sleep.
Старый 08.12.2005, 20:02
Оля У.

По умолчанию Окончание

Eventually, we buried Molly in my backyard and planted gorgeous, pink flowers on her grave. I know that even through the roughest times, Molly will always remain in my heart. I now have a wall in my room covered with photographs to be a constant reminder of her. I was fortunate enough to get another dog – Molly's half sister – named Mandy, and now I have learned the hard way that it is important to always stay safe.
My lesson has been definitely been taught. When I take Mandy outside, I keep her on a leash at all times. If we leave her alone inside, we put her in her cage to guarantee no tragedy. We have covered all dangerous equipment and disposed of all sharp objects. Of course, I am thankful that I have Mandy, however I know that from now on, I will be much more attentive, because it can really make a life's difference.
Старый 08.12.2005, 20:11
Бести Бести вне форума
Писатель

Бести

Очень трогательно. Замечательно написала.
Старый 08.12.2005, 21:13
Настя

Очень трогательно, молодец! Я расплакалась....
Старый 09.12.2005, 07:08
S.Vas S.Vas вне форума
Писатель

S.Vas

Трогательно...
Старый 09.12.2005, 11:32
Bora

Тонко и чутко. Молодец девочка!
Старый 09.12.2005, 21:38
Лиза Симпсон Лиза Симпсон вне форума
Писатель

Лиза Симпсон is an unknown quantity at this point
По умолчанию ты знаешь, помимо того, что это очень трогательно,

она еще и стилистически сумела передать, насколько ее это потрясло. Умница. Тонкая и талантливая девочка.
Убрать рекламу
Любит гостей
Любит гостей Рекламная пауза

Закрытая тема

Социальные закладки

Опции темы
Опции просмотра